Mittwoch, 17. Juli 2013

❤62❤ Preparations for Japan



Hello~


A few days ago I finally booked my flight to Japan!

It'll be on October 1st!



image



Insurance and all other documents for application for my Work & Holiday Visum are also prepared!
Tomorrow I'll go to the embassy in Düsseldorf and hand everything in.



I hope everything will be okay!




I'm already exited and hope that it won't be too hard to find a nice place to stay. All the agencies I want to stay with do only reserve a room for 2-3 weeks after the last tendant left the room. 



image


Most of the people cancel their contract only on short notice, 


so I still have to wait.








image






If anything works as planned I'll also visit some friends at Bonn tomorrow!
They will leave to Japan at the end of August already!


Maybe we are going to eat something together? 
Or have some tea~? 





I'm really looking forward to tomorrow!
Finally getting a chance on leaving this small and boring village~!




Thanks for reading and Bai Bai~

image

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen