Mittwoch, 5. Januar 2011

♥007♥ Weekend!


Two more or less stressy days of university and now everything is left is one lecture on friday.


So I'm free to call out the end of the week :D




On Monday I did two mock-ups for our module assignement in university.
We have to create the game concept for a James-Bond game that should educate pupils of secondary schools about the 80s for an fictive Popular-Culture-Museum.

Despite the fact that I think James Bond is a strange frame for education - especially in games..
And although I would not like to see my child in a musea sitting 2h in front of a gaming console,
trying to save America from a nuclear desaster... 
I just did my job! 


I had to do the mockups for our first and second level.
In the first you have to save Oprah from some Homer Simpson-masked terrorists.



In the second level you have to find Keith Haring with the help of Taki, the 'inventor' of tagging.



Of course everything is just photoshopped together but I kind of like them :D





Weeeeelll~
I guess today I'll tidy up my room and get my Senseo back in my room upstairs.

Sounds like a busy day, huh?


Nya~
Now breakfast first :D




baibai~
Shizuka

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen