Sonntag, 2. Januar 2011

♥006♥ The End

 


Yesterday I spent the whole day with creating a song for Ultrastar!
I made Natsukoi from SID 
♪(*^ ・^)






I still have to adjust a few pitches but in general it works!! 
It takes a lot of time to create a song, but if you have the midi for the vocals it's at least possible!

If anyone wants to have it, please comment and I'll send it to you! 

~☆  ~☆  ~☆  ~☆  ~☆  ~☆  ~☆  ~☆  ~☆  ~☆  ~☆  ~☆  ~☆  ~☆  ~☆  ~☆  ~☆  ~
Furthermore~

Today is the last day of my winter holidays 
・°・(ノД`)・°・

My parents are driving me to Cologne Main Station
where we hopefully get something from Starbucks!
I really want to try the Chai Latte today!



Then I'll have to sit more than 5,5h in trains... 
(*´Д`)=з

Wish me luck on my journey!! 



Baibai~

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen