Montag, 29. April 2013

❤51❤ Step One: New Documents


As some of you might now, I plan to start my Work and Holiday in Japan this autumn/winter.


Currently I'm still super busy with preparations for my thesis (and my tutor is freaking me out), but there are things I don't want to procrastinate for too long!

One of those things are my documents.

Although my ID and travel papers are still valid, they'd expire during my stay in Japan.
Therefore I need both to be renewed.

That also means that I need new pictures for my passports (' A'

Therefore I'm going to have them taken today! : )

Further I hope that I'll receive my money already today so I can go to the city hall and order my new passport!

I knew that they aren't for free, but.. when I read -how- expensive an ID card and especially a passport is I was kinda shocked!

An ID card will cost you around 30€ which is kind of what I expected, but the passport comes at 60€!

So both documents will cost me around 90€ already!






Let's hope that at least the pictures won't look too silly! ; )

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen