Dienstag, 18. Juni 2013

❤58❤ Dir en Grey (Cologne + Paris) Part 1



Hello~  


This time I want to tell you something about the 2 Dir en Grey lives I went to!

You know, I listen to DeG since ~2002/2003, so for about 10 years!
I went to a lot of their concerts.
Some were fucking awesome, some were average.
This tour I only went to Cologne and Paris.

First I planned on going to Cologne in the morning, to save a spot in the front row.
However, I didn't really know anyone else who was going there.
Since I hate waiting in line alone I then got used to the thought of showing up just before doors open.

Then.. a few days before the live, I saw one girl asking what she could do with her VIP-tickets if she wasn't able to show up and I was like
"Wait a sec... there are VIP tickets?"
So I googled it and found the link to eventim.

This time the package included 
Early entrance
A picture with the band
The new minialbum (signed)
And a VIP-pass

All together for 60€ (+ the ticket)

I was haggling with myself, since I wasn't really fond of the picture part but..
I thought I would regret it if I wouldn't buy one.
So I did.

In the afternoon of the same day the band suddenly announced those tickets on FB
and they were sold out in like 10 minutes.

The main point for me buying the ticket was the early entrance, which meant, that I was able to show up late and be in front : D

Friends of mine from Frankfurt also came in the afternoon and we spent some time together before the live.

Then I joined the queue of VIP-ticket-holders and had a nice chat with two girls : )
Unfortunately I forgot to asked about their Facebook or nickname or anything similar.




Entrance was already..typically German.
Although we were only about 100 people with VIP-tickets, people already pushed.

When we entered the venue we had to wait for the band.

They had a crash barrier set up about 5 meters in front of the stage where the guys had to stand behind.
We then had to stand in front of that and Nora took a picture.

Some girls were really...strange.
They didn't even said hello or greeted the band otherwise.. no they just jumped in front
set a pose and vanished again.

I first greeted them, asked if it was alright to stand next to Shinya, and well..
I felt more than uncomfortable.
Somehow it felt like being in a Zoo...
I would have loved to skip that picture part..
Especially since I had such a nice VIP-event in Utrecht last tour.

Then we had to line up again for then going to the front row.
The band first had to leave through the side exit, then we were allowed to...
run..
Really.. people ran those 5m as if it was run or die.

Somehow I managed to get a spot in front row.
Right between Kyo and Die, so I had a perfect view of Shinya :)
(and that was one of my main reasons for purchasing that VIP-thing)



Next to me - French people on the one hand, a German girl on the other.

The French girls were nice, until one of them started filming.
Did I already mention that I hate that?
One girl right in front of Kyo did the same.
The security just watched.

I just find it really disrespectful and annyoing for everyone around to film those concerts.
I mean.. don't they have something better to do?
What about.. having fun and headbanging and enjoying the show?

Well...~
The German girl next to me sang loudly and wrong into my left ear.

Anyone has a different way to enjoy a concert, huh?
^  ^;

I loved when they played Kasumi and Conceived Sorrow.
Really that song.. just gives me shivers.
It's one of those songs you better don't play at home when your mood is already down.
At least for me those songs are damn dangerous!
Raisetsu koku was also just fun!
It was the first time for me standing on the right side of the stage, 
and although I just watched Shinya playing drums 95% of the time,
Die seemed happy and he looked SO much more healthy than last tour!

The live was over so fast, but~
There was one to come for me!

So I left happily and joined my friends from Frankfurt again : )
We went to Burgerking and they were so nice to drive me back home to Düsseldorf!

When I came back home and was ready for bed,
I had 4h left to sleep.

My train to Paris left at 6:15am.

This was my outfit for Cologne : )
My hairdo was just done with some pins, so I could open it for headbanging
once I had my spot in front row haha.





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen