Mittwoch, 15. Mai 2013

❤57❤ Matcha Latte (vegan!)





Hello~  




A few days ago friends came to Düsseldorf and we met for lunch : )
Afterwards we went to an Asian Supermarket and beside one liter of Kikkoman Soysauce for just 5€ I also bought this:



 Instant Matcha Latte !!


 It was about 5€ for 20 little satches that look like this:





It's more than easy to prepare!
Just put the pulver into a mug and pour hot water over it : )




Sadly it's only a really small portion! Pulver + 100ml hot water...
I'm also not really fond of the taste when following only the description on the package...


However~
I love Matcha Coffee Latte and since I have a Senseo machine it's even faster to prepare!








Just put the pulver into your mug, coffee on top, milk of your choice - Enjoy!!





 I only use soymilk which gives a really smooth taste! image 








  

IT'S VEGAN !! 
(* A*
I just checked back the ingredients

 and it says it's fake-milk powder made from vegetable fat! : )

Unfortunatley, although using soymilk, 
there's already milkpowder in the product itself, so it won't be vegan. image


I bought it here at
KIMS ASIA : )

It's really close to the main station in Düsseldorf!
(Just a 5 minutes walk)










btw.. someone knows how improving the quality of the pictures using the mobile app of blogger? ><

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen