Donnerstag, 9. Mai 2013

❤56❤ Visitors from Düsseldorf & Frankfurt


Hello~

Yesterday my new lashes arrived : )
They were only about 2,50€ each on ebay from a shop located in Germany!
Before I searched in various shops but somehow there aren't any pretty lashes available in Germany, especially if you're used to lashes with a clear band.
I find them so much more comfortable, since 'normal' lashes always feel to stiff.

These are really nice!
I wore them the whole day and especially the ones on the left are so perfect for daily usage!





It took about 5 days until they arrived and they came with two coupons for online shopping sites.

Then I met with Emily who recently moved to Düsseldorf and we went to Café TenTen to have some Matcha-Latte image
We talked about this and that and I showed her one of the Japanese Bakeries here!

When we wanted to leave it was suddenly raining VERY hard!                  

Luckily her boyfriend was close by and picked us up with an umbrella 





Today Kathrin and Laura came to visit me in Düsseldorf!! 

First we went to "My Noodlehouse" and ate Ramen.
They just returned from their Holiday in Japan so they had a lot stories to tell!!

Then we went to Relax and had Cream Soda!






The scoops of ice were bigger as usual haha.
When it got a bit colder and mmore windy outside we went inside and took the seats directly on the window.
Tora-chan was so cute looking outside almost all the time and people stopped by just to look at him!
He's so cute!!




After a while we ordered fries and shared them!
They were pretty much soaked in oil.. but.. it was still kind of okay image

My second beverage was White Choclate Mocca!


Doesn't it look pretty? image

We talked pretty long but because of all the food we got also a bit tired haha.
At about half past 8 they drove back home and I hope they'll arrive safely!




I always enjoy the time with them : )

Maybe we go to Karaoke next time?



They also gave me some presents from Japan! 




Flyers, a bag from Kaya, some plush toy from an ufo-catcher and a Kaya-cheki!!

And they bought the Versailles DVD for me which came with a poster!


He looks so strange xDD






So cute!





image





p.s. Sorry for the bad quality. I uploaded them via the blogger app and somehow they seem to loose a lot of quality ><

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen