Samstag, 4. Mai 2013

❤54❤ City~



Hello~ : )


イタイ子日記


Yesterday I went to the shopping mall in Bilk (a part of Düsseldorf) because I had to bring some letters to the post office.
Then I decided to do some window-shopping but.. well..



Of course I ended up buying something ^ ^°

I found these safety-pants in the underwear section of New Yorker!!
I was looking for those on the internet for some time already, but they all looked so cheap 

These felt soft and compfortable and were only 7.99€ each!









Then I went to Immermann-Street (where all the Japanese shops are located) because I wanted to check if the new Ageha was already in stock, but it wasn't (; A;




It was already about 3pm by then and I hadn't eating anything, so I stopped by at BoBoQ and had a Honeydew-Bubbletea and 2 O-Cakes.

They sold it as a menu for 6€.

I had never tried those O-Cakes before so I decided for Oreo and White Choclate!







They were bigger than I expected!
The dough was something between pancake and waffles. I guess it contains lots of eggs, but it's tasty! 



This was the Oreo one! 
I think there were 2 oreo cakes inside 



This was the white choclate one!



Both were nice, but I liked the Oreo one better, since the other one was a bit too heavy for me
image



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen