Freitag, 3. Mai 2013

❤53❤ iPhone Charger Review



バラ ~Hello~ バラ



About one month ago I ordered an iPhone charger from ebay after I'd seen one when meeting with friends.

She got hers from Japan, I got mine from China.

I bought it on April 6 and payed 11,40€ shipping included.





Before buying it I checked how many mAh the chargers had that were offered on ebay.
The higher, the longer the battery lasts!

The range started at 1200 and ended at 5600.

About 1200mAh equals charging your iPhone from 0-100% if I'm not mistaken, so please think about that when buying one!!




Further it only has one usb-slot, so only one phone can be charged. 
I saw some with two slots, but they had less battery capacity.


I also saw that it had the CE sign on the back, which proofs that it's produced regarding European Standarts.

It took about one month after the small package arrived!


This was the pic on ebay:




This was what I got:








The charger doesn't look too fancy, but it was clean and without any scratches!

This is how it looks like:


Front:

Back:

... NO CE - SIGN !!

If you get something like that please be careful when using it !!

Don't let something charge over night, as it might get too hot while charging!!
( I opened a file on ebay about that and will let you know how it ended!)


However~



The button has three options: 


Off - well.. no lights on.


Light - all four lights go on - probably handy for traveling! )





Charge - 1-4 lights on, depending on how much life is left 

(It came with battery already half full!)




They also included lots of additional plugs. 

For charging the charger you'd need the micro-usb one : )



Quick Review:

Overall:
(✰✰✰✰✰ - for the missing CE-certificate)


Price
★★★★


Battery Capacity
★★★★

Design
★★★

Light

Weight 

It's really heavy!!






Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen