Montag, 4. April 2011

♥017♥ Nya~

 

Today the Vet came to take a look at the stitches on my cat.
She's doing really well right now,
although he has not much time left..

They say she won't make it for more than another..month or two..

Of course I hope that she'll keep it up longer..
Altough I don't want her to suffer..

I would love to take her with me to Leeuwarden, but..
I know it's better for her to live at her home..
*sight*

The last days she followed me like she hasn't for a couple of times when I was back home.
She just cuddled with me and laid on my lap for hours

I really love her..


And I already decided to let her cremate..
So I can take her always with me..

I don't know if it's a good or bad thing that I know about her condition..
I mean.. it could be a chance to get used to the situation..
..but.. 
how could something get used to the thought of..
loosing the best friend you ever had
?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen