Donnerstag, 19. Mai 2011

♥018♥ D!



Hello~

So this is how I actually went to both D lives 
Amsterdam & Cologne.

For the Amsterdam review / report of my day I would like to refer to my Ameba,
since Blogger sucked at that day  : D

-> http://profile.ameba.jp/ilovescreamparty/


So here the story of Cologne:


I woke up at 
!6:30!
I had some coffe, got ready and left the house at 
10:10
Catched to bus to the station and took the train to Utrecht!

The day before I bought 
a huge Mercí-Choclate Box, 
a card 
and at the station this:





It had a lot of cute pictures in it 
so I think someone was happy about it : D

In Utrecht I met with Margot and 
we took the train to Cologne.
There was a really nice train guard noticing my perfume 
( ...lol?)

At about 15:15 we arrived in Cologne, 
bought tickets for the subway and
went to our hostel : D
The women was really nice and okay with us leaving really early again the next morning!

The room was for 6 people but with us we were only four.
It was clean and the station was right in front of the door!
So if anyone has a small budged, 
I could reccomend the hostel near
"Piusstraße" to you!
19€ only! 
: D

Well we got ready packed everything
and when we were outside 

the sun was shining!!
I was glad I brought my sunglasses *laugh*

The venue was just a few stops away 
and so we arrived at the venue at 
about..4pm
There weren't many people there at this point.. 
maybe..50?

When we walked down the line 
we met Mikage 
and just sat down with her and her friend!
Was nice seeing her again ^ ^

Later we got asked to also sign the German flag for the band 
and I got ask if I wanted to participate in the 
Fashion Check
<3

Second time then xD
Hopefully a better picture than the last time with Versailles
(omg I just saw it today...
Giz! you could have told me that I looked akward!)

Then Margot and me wrote something on our card for the band
and we were able to hand it over to the staff.

We then waited for Na-san and Kad 
but since they were a bit late 
I was only able to see them short before the live.
Of course they were allowed to enter the venue first 
and they really managed to keep me a spot : D
So I was standing in front of Tsunehito again <3

The live itself was really awesome : D
They started with.. 
Ouka saki some ni keri 
and Asagi was wearing his Kimono.
He also brought this umbrella 
and paper-Sakura petals were flattering through the air 
<3

After this song he somehow managed it to redress in record time!!
And came back with the newest outfit '-';

The guys were pretty happy again as it seemed and 
we all had a lot of fun!
The setlist was a bit different to the one in Amsterdam but..
No Eden though.
( ; ~;)

If you are reading this and are attending any remaining lives..
Please tell me if they played EDEN as an encore.


After the live there was a signing session again 
and since 90% of their CDs suck to be signed by a black marker, 
I just let them sign my flag xD

Everything happening after the signing:

★シクレット★

Then we got back to the hostel 
and both weren't able to sleep at first.
Really annoying since we had to get up at 5 again 
to catch our train back at
!6:45!
x__X

On the way back 
Margot and me 
were most of the time having a conversation with only 3 words:

Secret ne?
- Hai. Secret.

xD





Well... I didn't get a plec or anything -but-
I catched Tsunes still half-full waterbottle which was the 
JACKPOT
since the security in Cologne sucked hard as always.
"No we don't have water for you."
- Fuck you! :D

1 Kommentar: