Mittwoch, 25. Mai 2011

♥021♥ Pukka .. Tea!


Since I'm still ill and my voice is near to non-existing~
I would like to share a bit of my non-medical treatment:

~Tea~


I'm in love with 
Pukka-Tea



(no not that cute character *laugh*)

It's about 4€ for a package of 20 bags, so kinda pricy..

But it's damn delicouse and works for me!


So here is one of the flavours I tried :

Pukka - harmonise





It contains:
  • Chamomile flower
  • shatavari root - indian asperge
  • hibiscus flower
  • rose flower
  • licorice root
  • vanilla pot
Everything grown organic!

It smells nice and has a soft and rich flavour


The package says:
  • Rose, hibiscus & vanilla helb rejuvenate
  • Chamomila flower helps soothe and restore
  • Shatavari can help nourish women's health


For me it really helps with abdominal pain during you know which time
*laugh*
And it's a release for my sore throat!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen