Montag, 30. Mai 2011

♥022♥ Busy~!!

Hey Hey~

Today will be a veeeeeery busy day!
I already worked a bit on our module assignment stuff this morning.

9/18 Job Descriptions done! : D

Maybe I'll write some later but..
First I have to get ready because~

Today starting at 9:30am we will shoot for our prototype.
I bet it will end up in Chaose because I don't feel like we are well prepared.
This module just lacks a lot of motivation and tutors are confusing us!
(ノω・、)

At quarter before 3 we then have CBL and afterwards MAC.
If it takes as loon as schedules
I'll be finished with university at...
about5pm
(´□`。)


And then I'll have to rush to the city
to buy:

A box / bag for my presents
Look for a bag for my grandma
Buy Nailpolish
Hairpins
And.. some other things I can't remember right now.
ε=(。・д・。)

And tomorrow I will head off to Nancy~
ε=ε=ε= ヾ(*~▽~)ノ
Can't believe that it's about 10 month ago since I saw Versailles the last time.

This time will be the
14th
time I'll see them live
(///∇//)
I'm nervouseee~


Hopefully we'll be first row in front of H again

(〃∇〃)♥

2 Kommentare:

  1. 楽しみに~
    I'm listening to Masquerade on repeat so I can at least (maybe xDD) recognize it :'DD
    Btw, I'm still ticketless after all >.>
    So if we arrive I have to go by the FNAC to get a ticket :'D (which is close to the station if I'm correct)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Haha me too~
    Well I get my ticket the day of the concert.
    And if anything goes wrong... well we'll probably dissappear from the waitingline anyway in the afternoon right? xD

    AntwortenLöschen