Sonntag, 22. Mai 2011

♥019♥ 。(´д`lll)


I guess I catched a cold last week
>-<

The last 3 days my throat hurt like hell.
I really
-hate-
a sore throat..

At least this is over now!
(my nose is still running and I'm caughing but..
well I can live with that! )

I felt so tired the last two days
and always fell asleep in the afternoon 
*laugh*

I'm not used to be ill anymore
This is actually the first time after mor than
.. 1 year..
!!!

Maybe this was because of the lack of coffee
(I think coffee always hurts with a sore throat..)

Luckily
I still had some of that awesome tea!
Actually it says it's for purifying your skin

But there's peppermint and fennel and liquorice in it
So it really helped!

So next time you have a sore throat and no medication at hand


 Try
Pukka
Cleanse

It's in a green package and costs about 3-4€
(Not sure anymore)
you can even use a bag for more than just one cup
(I'm using one bag for.. like 3-4 cups!)



So stay healthy everyone!

1 Kommentar:

  1. Wuaha so you caught a cold as well huh xD
    I'm still having my cold T__T I hope it will be over before my tests start :'D

    AntwortenLöschen