Samstag, 27. Oktober 2012

♥043♥ Frankurt - Book Fair! # Sunday

バラバラ~  Hello ~バラバラ


Another week passed,
and Bookfair was 2 weeks ago..

BUT

finally

My report about Sunday!


In the morning we got ready again!
I almost didn't fit into my Gather Chiffon haha


Really have to loose weight again!

However,

I managed to get into my beloved piece of
AatP
and we headed off to the location again!



First we saw "Das Blaue Sofa"
It's like a talk show in German TV :D


And while yomi went off to some photoshooting, 
Kathrin and I went to the hall of
New Zealand!

People had to wait for hours
to be allowed to enter the upper floor 
via the escalators...

We were in there in about 10 minutes haha.
All because I saw a sign sa
ying
"Lift"
... so we just took the lift xD




The theme was
"while 
you sleep..."
since it's night in New Zealand, 
when it's daytime in Germany.

Therefore the whole hall was dark.


The floor was just carpet
..and huge fields of water!


There were huge screens and
they had some kind of show.
A mix of l
yric and movie.
There were different things shown on each screen

so I was really happy with out position!
We could see 3 screens at one time!



Afterwards we met yomi and a friend of Kathrin and her.

Here's a picture of us taking pictures xD





Oh~
And a booth of Angr
y Birds!
Kids could colour pictures and hang them

on the wall in the back! :D


They also showed the new Wii-thing.
It's like having a book in front of 
you.
I think it's some Harr
y Potter game thingy,
but it looked cool! 



 Haha and German Television found us!
I don't even like being photographed too much, 
so I didn't felt that comfortable in front of this
huge camera.

Luckil
y I told them that I don't
want to end up in some news 
featuring any kind of strange stuff.
(German TV LOVES to find some weird Japan-Stuff in the internet)


This time they found some girls 
doing some fetish kind of cosplay,
having some of their rips 
taken out of their bodies in order
to look more like a doll

...wtf..

and we were wondering why they
asked us:
"Would 
you get something on your body done?"



At least they came to the conclusion, 
that none of the people they asked that day
would do something that weired.


After all
I think it was fun to run around there
see all those funny people etc.
However..
If I'm gonna go there again,
I think being there for one day would be enough!



Tomorrow I'll try to 
summarize the last two weeks!


バラバラ~ Bye Bye ~バラバラ

2 Kommentare: