Montag, 8. Oktober 2012

♥041♥ The last weeks~


Long time no see!

Lastly I've been really busy with work!


I work 40h / week and sometimes it gets really stressful.
However, weekends feel like holiday now!


Next week I have to hand in my first report 
( probably about 10-15 pages ) 
so I'm glad I don't have to prepare sales sheets this week. 
(Sales-Sheets = Less time for the report )


I already got about 4 pages so I think it will work out somehow!


Usually I walk to my trainstation in the morning, 
but since the weather has become rainy and windy I prefer the bus :D

The bad thing: I have to walk through the main station here in Düsseldorf on my way
 to work and back and.. you know they got
 Starbucks and Pizzahut  and Dunkin' Donuts 
and lots of bakeries in there..


Soooo tempting (; A;)






On weekends I usually go shopping or meet with friends.. 
or sometimes I just do nothing!

This is what I got from one of my shopping trips at a shop called "KULT".
What's really awesome about that store is their sales floor!










All black haha. It's a soft vest with little bear-ears,
 a black dress with a glitter strawberry and a long, black pullover!
All from the sales department and I just payed like 35€ for those three pieces.


The shoes were also from that shop
 but after wearing them only once the glue starts to get loose! (` A´)
Therefore I'm going to bring them back on Friday morning.




Last week was national holiday in Germany and I went to my parents.

We went to a flea market and I bought this for only 1,50€!



Isn't it cute? ( >///<)



What else~?

Oh yeah I take care of the birds of my room mate now.

Somehow she couldn't do it and I hate seeing animals suffer.


Now they are fed again everyday, 
the cage gets cleaned and they seem to be much more active and happy, 
which makes me happy :D







This Friday I took a day off and are going to visit my friends in Frankfurt! 
Together we are going to visit the "Buchmesse" which actually is a book fair,
 but at the same time visisted by lots of cosplayers and lolitas etc.

I've never been there so I'm curious! :D



Last but not least~

Two days ago there was a rainbow right in front of my window (*-*)



Aaaand~


I got more postcard from postcrossing!



1 Kommentar:

  1. I love your new purchase! :3

    Rinako
    roseandlolita.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen