Dienstag, 30. Oktober 2012

♥044♥ The last weeks

バラバラ~  Hello ~バラバラ


To be honest, since Book Fair, not a lot happend.


I was working the whole week and one time at Relax!


I had the black salsify-wrap with sesami dressing again
 + Iced Coffee Latte
 (*  *)

It's pretty pricy, but so delicious!
( 6,80€ for the wrap + fries and about 4€ for the huge iced coffee latte)



Then I spontainously went with my mom to a concert of
MONO INC.

It's a German Goth-Rock Band,
which recently got known for their song "After The War",
because some boxer chose this song as his title song.





The concert took place at "Batschkapp" in Frankfurt.
It didn't change a bit since I saw Ayabie there in 2006 haha!


Still those funny paintings on the walls:






Inside the venue:



We stood like first row and second row..
No pushing at all..
I'm totally not used to "normal" concerts xD

However.. the crowd was a bit boring..
I'm used to headbanging 
and furitsuke..
And all people do at those concerts is
clapping ( which I hate )
and swaying their arm...

xD

However the concert was quiet good!

And of course I was able 
to meet with Kou again before the live!
Together with my parents we went to eat some
ice cream 
*_*
Please visit
Cafe Lindo near the venue if you're in Frankfurt!!



What else~?

I got my first Bubble Tea for free! :D
( you get you're 11th for free haha)




And finally~
I have a dress to sell!
It's from Marble.
I got it from Closet Child, but unfortunately it's too huge
( I never thought something from Japan would be too huge.. haha)

Bust is around ~96cm
Waist ~ 76cm



The fabric is quiet stretchy and it's in perfect condition!
I would love to keep it, but... 

well I'm not planning on gaining weight or getting a boob job XDDD


If anyone is interested, just let me know!
I'm looking for around 99€ <3






And last but not least Diru sent this cute pic via LINE Messanger
( >////<)


Inner Fangirl was instantly activated again haha








バラバラ~ Bye Bye ~バラバラ

1 Kommentar: