Mittwoch, 15. August 2012

♥031♥ Car Problems

Hello~



This morning, when I drove to work and was listening to music, 
I suddenly heard a strange noise.
 びっくり

klack klack klack klack

it went.

Then I noticed that driving the car felt, 
as if you wouldn't have released the hand break.


So at the next possibility I stoped and walked around the car
.止
I thought there might be something hanging down
 and hitting the street again and again.

I didn't see anything.
? 

I drove the last few meters to the parking spot of my workplace.

Then I walked around the car again and suddenly noticed:

A flat tire!
タイヤ

That never happened to me before
 and I've got my drivers license since I was age 16.
なみだ


Well~

After work I walked home.
 ルン♪
By car it's just 5-7 minutes, but by bus it was around 1h.え
Since I would have had to wait for the next bus quiet a time I decided to walk.
At the end that was even faster than taking the bus!


The way back is almost straight along a federal highway.ブ~・・・(車)。
However, despite the traffic there was lots of nature on the side nobody seemed to care about!
There were also wild blackberries!
berry.ぺろっ







Later this afternoon I went together with my dad back to change the tire and get the car home.

A little piece of metal or stone seemed to have ripped the tire.
We could even hear it inside it!

Here are some pictures:






There was also a card which sais "We are interested in buying your car".
名刺
Just because it had a flat tire?!

People really got too much spare time!



Well~
Now the tire is changed and we just need to get a new one the next days.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen