Freitag, 24. August 2012

♥033♥ Last day before Düsseldorf


A few days ago I saw a dress at a livejournal community 
and immediately fell in love with it! <3  
I just couldn't resist buying it!

After I haggled a bit over the price the girl send the dress
 and it already arrived the next day!
She was really nice and it was a pleasure doing business with her

This is it!
CecilMcBee Leopard Dress


 



I couldn't wait for the first opportunity wearing it!
 Luckily I was meeting a good fried yesterday 
and although we just went to our (small) hometown to get some bubbletea I wore it haha.

                                                 
Well we talked about a lot! Our studies
 ( she is studying architecture, while I'm doing media&entertainment management), 
our teachers from our old school 
and how much we hated them haha, girl things, 
aaaaand so on.
We kept talking for till 11pm
 and when she went back home, my parents were already asleep.
I didn't see them the whole day.


Today I'm going to move to Düsseldorf for my internship at a record label in Wuppertal. 
I'm gonna move in at a friends house and I'm really curious!
I've always lived in shared houses over the past three years,
 however those were without a living room 
and we didn't talked much to one another.

This time it will definitely be different!




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen