Sonntag, 9. September 2012

♥039♥ Friends & Food @ Düsseldorf



バラバラ~  Hello ~バラバラ


yesterday two friends came to Düsseldorf.
Actually Kou and yomi wanted to come last week

but the weather was so bad

that we decided to meet this week instead!



The weather was awesome!
A bit too warm maybe, but at least no rain at all!


Doro joined us as well :D

I decided to wear my:
Twinkle Journey-stab me-OoJia Replica JSK 
+ Bow
AatP Chiffon Blouse
Antaina Tea Parties
SecretShop Socks
RS-Wig
Brown ColorVue Lenses
Dolly Wink Lashes
AatP Necklace
and random other Accessory


It was the first time for me wearing a black wig.

I had black hair like..5 years ago 
- of course not that long haha.




At around 1pm Kou and yomi finally arrived!

We headed off to street where all the Japanese shops are
and started with taking Purikuras! :D

プリ

If you want to see them, please add my facebook.
I'm just not too fond of posting my friends faces in public.
Gomen ne~


Afterwards we went to Naniwa.
I am really hoping for some kind of member card system!!

As always I ordered yasai chahan and kodomo ramen.

ラーメンごはん

Kou had Curry Ramen
yomi also Kodomo Ramen
They also shared a plate of Gyouza
and Doro had her Seafood dish again.
I always forget the name of it.


We were so full, but.. 
still we went to the bubble tea shop and ordered some.
We have too shops on that street.
bubble tea
One is called BoboQ,
the other one BoBoSphere
 (if I remember correctly)
I don't know why but at BoBoPhere I was out of luck.
No Tapioka anymore.

Actually I don't like those sweet syrup balls at all.
But I also didn't want to have the others
walking to the other store with me.

So I just got some 
White Peach Tea with Joghurt/Maracuja Bobas.

Finally I was able to buy a big portable mirror again!
Mine from the 100yen store were broken and
I hate those small ones you get in drugstores over here.


Furthermore I bought the new Kera
and 2 older magazines which were in sale
One with Hizaki in it 
and the other one with a Ryutaro (Plastic Tree) Special


I would never ever pay 20€ for a magazine 
that cost 1000/1200yen !!

After our shopping tour we went toooo~

soda.reireiaknAXsoda.


Iced Matcha Latte 
+ 3x Cream Soda
 soda.
They even made a purple one for Doro!
Oh and there is another red one hiding behind my drink!


Everyone was taking pictures again
and yomi took pictures with a really professional cam!

After we sat there till like 8:30pm we went to the
other Bubble Tea store because yomi and Kou wanted to
take some more for their way back home.

And believe it or not, on while crossing the street
I found a 20€ bill!!
That never happened to me before haha!

A part of it was invested into a
Litchi Icy with Tapioka!
It was really sweet but still delicous!


We talked about a lot
and we laughed a lot
I really enjoyed this day 
and it was over way too fast!


バラバラ~ Bye Bye ~バラバラ





3 Kommentare: