Sonntag, 2. September 2012

♥037♥ Weekend (Friends, Food & Karaoke)

バラバラ~  Hello ~バラバラ

On Friday a friend of my room-mate came to visit us!
 Her name is the same as the one of my room mate, 
 which is kind of confusing, 
but luckily there are nicknames! 

 She is probably staying till Wednesday and very nice! 
 On Friday afternoon they made pastries.


In the evening we then decided to have dinner at Naniwa!
I just love that restaurant!

We had to wait a bit but I'd say it wasn't more than 10 minutes.

I had Chahan and Ramen again.
Both as children's portion.
ラーメンごはん

Kimie had yakisoba and Doro some rice with seafood.


For Kimie it was the first time at Naniwa
and she seemed to be amazed by her dish!

Afterwards we decided to sit down at Relax.
It's a Japanese bar and a pretty cool place to just hang out.

reireiaknAX

First we were afraid of not finding an empty table, 
but then Doro spotted two Japanese guys she knew.
We sat down at their table and ordered our drinks.
I had Ramune-hai, Doro Lychee-hai and 
Kimie had Iced Matcha Latte.

Isao had a Cream Soda which was 
the fanciest drink I ever saw.
Unfortunately I didn't take a picture of it.

soda.

It was blue with whipped cream 
and a small scoop of icecream!

Aki just ordered beer haha.

We sat there till like midnight 
and agreed to meet again the next evening
for Karaoke at Hotel Nikko.

At around 7pm the next day we met in front of the hotel
and went to Karaoke.

e913マイク

Again it was the first time for Kimie!
She was awesome with singing Nana /Mika Nakashima songs!


I'm really bad at singing, but well..
 I just don't care.
The guys were also no superstars. xD

I sang Mizerable (Gackt) and I'll (Dir en Grey) with Isao.
Together with Kimie I sang Snow Scene 
And I shared Spica of Plastic Tree with Doro,
so we wouldn't have to fight for the song haha.

I think I need to go there alone sometime to practice!
I have the feeling that I'm totally out of practice!

However,
the last two days were really fun!
(*'∀`*)v

Today I won't do anything special and just rest.

Tomorrow will be my first day at Cargo Records!
(my internship place)
バラバラ~ Bye Bye ~バラバラ

1 Kommentar: