Dienstag, 4. September 2012

♥038♥ First Day at Work

Yesterday was my first day of work at Cargo Records!

I've got such nice colleagues
And I feel really comfortable around them.
They all look younger than their actual age and at least two of them are vegetarian as well
(^O^☆♪

This week I am responsible for normal tasks like shipping promos, directing mails and phonecalls and stuff like that.

However,
Next week I'll be already doing the shop and preparation of sale sheets !

Working times are 9am - 5.30pm with a break in between of course!

Since it was the birthday of one of my colleagues we drank beer and "Fassbrause"(non alcoholic drink with a bit of beer taste)

After work I met with Kimie and Doro at Relax.
This time we all ordered Cream Soda!
Additionally I had Edamame (although those are more popular when ordered with beer haha).
Doro had Takoyaki.

And this time I didn't forget the picture!



We sat there a couple of hours till we realized it was already 10pm
Σ(゚д゚lll)

Since I have to get up around six we went home and bought donuts for our way home haha


Now I'm already on my way to work!

2 Kommentare: